| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corsicana, Tx in August is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.1 °C (95.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Corsicana, Tx August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Corsicana, Tx, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Corsicana, Tx:
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) NNW
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 91.2 kms (56.7 miles) NNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 144.9 kms (90 miles) WNW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) W
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) S
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) SW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 138.4 kms (86 miles) SW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) SW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SSW
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) NNE
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) ENE
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) E
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) S
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) SSE