| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corsicana, Tx in September is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Corsicana, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Corsicana, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Corsicana, Tx:
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) NNW
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 91.2 kms (56.7 miles) NNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 144.9 kms (90 miles) WNW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) W
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) S
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) SW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 138.4 kms (86 miles) SW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) SW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SSW
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) NNE
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) ENE
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) E
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) S
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) SSE